- Tucson, AZ, USA
- 11 or DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, 401 K, Profit Sharing, STD and LTD, Vision
Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community. We are looking for a dedicated person to work with, train and supervise a fantastic team with adults with disabilities in a outside environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
This is an outside job, performing landscaping duties in various parts of Tucson. Including: familiarity with landscaping equipment and use. Ability to drive a cargo van with a trailer a plus. You will also have a crew of 2-3 clients you will be supervising.
- Ability to balance, bend, stand, walk, kneel, twist, stretch, climb and sit
- Ability to lift/ carry up and push/pull to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions, such as hot, cold, wetness, dust, noise, etc.
- Ability to drive and to travel independently to various sites
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients and the public
- Ability to use judgment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and use equipment
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Experience working with adults with disabilities a plus.
- Successfully pass the drug test and background check
- CPR/First Aid certification, or able to obtain and maintain a CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Fingerprint clearance card, or able to obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card
- Provide proof of good driving. https://servicearizona.com/motorVehicleRecord
- Have a valid Arizona Driver's License and pass the Beacon driving test
- Article IX and Prevention and Support certificate or able to obtain and maintain certification
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel a plus
- Behavior health Experience a plus
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page